WarTime Miniatures: 2018 Pricing

Gossip about upcoming products and all other general miniature discussion.
Admin Fella
Site Admin
Site Admin
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 92

WarTime Miniatures: 2018 Pricing

Post by Admin Fella » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:27 pm

As I continue to find the right balance between work, family and business I have taken the opportunity to reflect on the direction WarTime Miniatures has been taking and where it will go over the next 12 months.

I had been planning and preparing WarTime to start supplying to shops/distributors with the packs and pricing model changed to reflect that. I have also provided discounts to a few groups as a way of supporting the hobby.

After careful consideration I have decided while the new pack arrangements have worked well, I would prefer to focus on supplying direct to you rather than using 3rd parties. Additionally, I think everyone should benefit from better pricing which in turn with your support allows me to continue making figures.

With that in mind I am cancelling all group discount offers and will be reducing most WarTime Miniature packs by 10%-15%.

The new prices will be guaranteed for 2018 with a review at the end of the year. There will be no discount sales etc ensuring that you get the same price regardless of when you visit the store.

Any questions please ask.

regards

Mathew

www.WarTimeMiniatures.com.au

P.S: All model kits have been discounted by at least 25% until they are all gone. At this stage they will not be restocked.