Upcoming Releases from WarTime Miniatures - Part 2

Gossip about upcoming products and all other general miniature discussion.
Admin Fella
Site Admin
Site Admin
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 92

Upcoming Releases from WarTime Miniatures - Part 2

Post by Admin Fella » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:15 pm

Quite a monster lot of figures to be released in the next week along with some new masters which will be off to the mould maker shortly as well.

I will start with the new masters as I want to show the first of the Fall of Prussia sets namely the Volkssturm. No particular order as I still have to arrange the packs, but I do like that aside from the MG08 MMG there is an MP3008 and MG30 Team. Along with the mix of helmets (WWII German, Adrian and Russian style) and kit these make for some new and interesting figures.

My apologies for the poor pictures, due to getting ready to move house I have little time and figured you would prefer to see something than have to wait until I am finished moving.

Volssturm

Next up are some Desert War British which are part of my plan to back capture some of the ranges:

A couple of new German packs namely a ATR Team and Artillery Crew. The Artillery Crew will be listed with the DAK, but I am confident they could be used anywhere.

Some more NWE British which will about wrap up this range. I have a 17 Pdr ATG Crew, 2inch Mortar Team, medics with wounded, some seated driver figures, a new Vickers MMG crew and also some more engineers. There will be a small pack rearrangement to accommodate the engineers with them to be put with the Flamethrower and Mine detector pack and the PIAT Team will move to a new pack with the 2inch Mortar Set.

Last of all some 28mm figures in the form of the next batch of Australians. This latest release is the 3inch Mortar + crew, an FO Team and Medic with wounded and indigenous helper.

I expect to have all the metal figures available by early next week and the masters pictured a week or so after once back from the mould maker.

regards
Mathew
http://www.wartimeminiatures.com.au

Chuckie
A Schooner
A Schooner
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 94

Re: Upcoming Releases from WarTime Miniatures - Part 2

Post by Chuckie » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:04 pm

Oh heck, you are killing me, now have to find where I hid my piggy bank from myself...................

Superb stuff mate.

Admin Fella
Site Admin
Site Admin
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 92

Re: Upcoming Releases from WarTime Miniatures - Part 2

Post by Admin Fella » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:22 pm

The Volkssturm are now up on the site for pre order. Shipping from the 24th.

Also added the German ATR and Artillery crew.

The first shipment of 20mm Cold War figures from Elhiem are now in stock and dont forget Frontline Wargamings great range of 20mm WWII vehicles.

regards
Mathew