Upcoming Releases from WarTime Miniatures

Gossip about upcoming products and all other general miniature discussion.
Admin Fella
Site Admin
Site Admin
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 92

Upcoming Releases from WarTime Miniatures

Postby Admin Fella » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:54 am

Quite a few releases on the way over the next couple of weeks.

Firstly more DAK are with the Mould maker, this will include a Staff pack, comms pack, medic/casualty pack, ATG crew and a mortar crew with a medium mortar. No pics but at the moment.

I also have a batch of new FJ. Continuing the follow the late war theme, there is a 105mm crew, Pak40 crew, 3 kneeling figures and a driver/Kettenkrad operator with supplies. Pics below.

Finally something a little different 4 x 1/72 WWI Pilots?? A handy addition to add a bit more life to your 1/72 plane kits!

I am also working on some more Commando packs and a 17Pdr ATG Crew. This is part of my efforts to back capture some of the ranges started, but not quite finished. There is more being worked on by the sculptor including 2 inch mortar for NWE Brits and deserter Brits and a series of fresh packs for the desert Brits including a Boyes ATR Team!

Then it is back to moderns to finish the next round of modern IDF and looking at reworking and updating some of the older ranges.

But onto the pics!

Finally here is a pic of some test figures for a late war/fall of Berlin range of Germans, these are only a few figures of what could be a significant range of Germans, Russians and possibly Late Americans in M43 jackets.

What do you think?

regards
Mathew

P.S: Don't forget to Matt @ Elhiem carries all the 20mm ranges, so touch bases with Matt and let him know what you want. :)

fanai
The Slab
The Slab
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 0

Re: Upcoming Releases from WarTime Miniatures

Postby fanai » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:15 pm

Mate love the pilots could use at least a dozen of them
Painting is a Journey not a destination

Return to “The Furphy Room”