Update from WarTime Miniatures: New website & allot more!!!

Gossip about upcoming products and all other general miniature discussion.
Admin Fella
Site Admin
Site Admin
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 92

Update from WarTime Miniatures: New website & allot more!!!

Postby Admin Fella » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:40 pm

Well a big update from WarTime Miniatures. There has been a whole range of developments with the store as well as figure ranges. I will cover each individually.

Website

WarTime Miniatures has a new website! The old one was looking a bit old so I have taken the opportunity to create another which is more fresh, functional and user friendly. It is now active through the same website address: http://www.WarTimeMiniatures.com.au. This has been a huge project for me migrating as much across as I can, then updating and expanding the ranges. There is still heaps of finishing touches, but the core is now there.

Please take a look, browse (even order! ;) ) and provide any feedback you can so I can sort out any bugs ASAP.

As an appropriate celebration for the new website I am having a huge sale, almost everything across all the ranges, up to 20% off RRP. With over 700 products in stock or available for order there is plenty to check out.

20mm Miniatures

For 20mm fans all the model kits, single sprues, Britannia Miniatures and WarTime Miniatures ranges have been updated. This includes quite a number of new WWII packs consisting of German FJ, German Infantry and a new US Army range (Thanks Wargameroz :thumbsup: ). See the WarTime Miniatures WWII lists for details and pics. I will also be adding more german infantry/DAK including Medium Mortar + crew, ATG crew, Medic + casualties, ATR Team and command set.

Rapid Fire II rules and supplements have been added to the store and in stock.

28mm Miniatures

This Friday will see the new 28mm Australians released consisting of a Vickers MMG+ crew, 2 Inch Mortar, Sniper Team and another pack of riflemen, with the riflemen intended to provide further figure options through some simple conversions of existing figures.

Lastly and very importantly, WarTime Miniatures will be launching its first official KickStarter in the next week or so. Focusing on Japanese Special Landing Naval Force and Imperial Japanese Army, this KickStarter has the potential for you to collect a great range of infantry and support options (including artillery) all in 28mm and in metal. Keep an eye on the various forums (http://www.ozwargaming.com) or my Facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/WarTimeMiniatures) for regular updates and official launch date.

Thanks for taking the time to read this as well as your support for the one person show that is "WarTime Miniatures". I look forward to the biggest year yet and continuing to bring some great offers to you as your local miniature maker.

regards

Mathew

Admin Fella
Site Admin
Site Admin
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 92

Re: Update from WarTime Miniatures: New website & allot more

Postby Admin Fella » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:10 pm

Sale finishes this Sunday. :)

All Britannia 20mm has been reduced by 17%. Only applies to what is in stock.

Return to “The Furphy Room”