WarTime Miniatures Reopening

Gossip about upcoming products and all other general miniature discussion.
Admin Fella
Site Admin
Site Admin
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 92

WarTime Miniatures Reopening

Postby Admin Fella » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:15 pm

Hello

I am happy to announce that WarTime Miniatures will be officially reopening on Friday the 5th of September 2014.
You will see a slightly expanded range in the store as I add some new 20mm WWII products along with my new range of 28mm WWII Australians. Some may have also seen me offering single sprue options both for figures and WWII via my Ebay Store. This will continue so any vehicle that comes in a multi kit box (such as 2 vehicles for S-Models) will now also be available in store as a single vehicle option.

To expand this theme I will also be offering a few 15mm WWII vehicles from PSC which would normally come with up to 5 vehicles in a box also as a single vehicle. Finally, to take it one step even further I will also be offering plastic Napoleonics, Dark Ages and Middle Ages also as single sprue options from WarLord, Gripping Beast, Fireforge Games and Conquest Miniatures.
So if you’re only looking for 5-10 figures or a few Cavalry to finish of that unit of build that warband then this will be a great option for you without have to buy the full box.

I have also been adding new pictures of the figures painted, which I hope will help show the detail and quality allot more clearly.
WarTime Miniatures will be at MOAB 2014 in Sydney over the first weekend of October and I will have everything there.
Any questions please let me know.

Regards
Mathew
http://www.wartimeminiatures.com.au

20mm Australians for Greece and Syria

20mm Italians

20mm FJ "88" Crew

28mm Australians for Kokoda and Pacific

20mm Australians for Vietnam

WIP next batch of 28mm Australians for Kokoda and WWII.

Dropbear
Master Brewer
Master Brewer
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 0

Re: WarTime Miniatures Reopening

Postby Dropbear » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:41 pm

Jolly good timing!

My mate has just purchased "Chain of Command" and wants to do it in 20mm, so looking forward to browsing over your 20mm WW2 items :D

Admin Fella
Site Admin
Site Admin
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 92

Re: WarTime Miniatures Reopening

Postby Admin Fella » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Webstore is now open again.

A fair bit has been added, I still have allot of the 28mm sprues to go, but getting there.

regards
Mathew
www.wartimeminiatures.com.au

Return to “The Furphy Room”