Figure transport cases

Gossip about upcoming products and all other general miniature discussion.
Tiptopperoo

Figure transport cases

Post by Tiptopperoo » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:11 pm

Hello all,

I have had manufactured foam figure trays which fit inside a Craftech aluminium tool case readily available from Bunnings for $24. The cases are lightweight aluminium, with 2 lockable latches and a carry strap.

These trays are approx 440mm x 310mm x 25mm deep (plus a 6mm base so each tray is 31mm total thickness of which 25mm is useable). They each contain 60 25mm x 50mm cut outs in which to house your miniatures. If you need bigger ones, then just like in a GW tray you can cut the foam to your specifications.

I will be selling a set of 4 trays + an extra bit of 440mm x 310mm x 6mm foam to use as a topsheet for $55 + postage. For those people who live in rural areas I can also supply the cases at an additional cost of $30 + postage.

So for a total of ~$90 you will be able to have a sturdy carry case that holds more than twice as many figures as an $85 GW one.

If you would like to order a set, please email me at foamsales@mini-soft.com.au and I will send you back an order confirmation and payment details.

Regards

David Tipping
Mini-Soft Transports
foamsales@mini-soft.com.au
Mob: 0407 539 599
ABN:53 606 370 545

Tiptopperoo

Foam carry cases.

Post by Tiptopperoo » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:17 pm

Here are some pics of the cases.

Case shut

Case open

Close up of trays:

Regards

Dave

Cardinal Biggles

Post by Cardinal Biggles » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:55 pm

i have two of these sets and heartily reccomend them...i think Mick Steggles might as well

Admin Fella
Site Admin
Site Admin
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 92

Post by Admin Fella » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:30 pm

Great idea. I will be checking my lcoal Bunnings for the case, then looking for some of these trays. :)

Cardinal Biggles

Post by Cardinal Biggles » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:37 pm

they are very popular cases...I took 5 tries to get my two, and think I will get some more as Dave is going to do some tank carrying trays and while essentially 40k should adapt well to those of us who follow the True Faith, though I am a bit of heretic what with my championing of Valiant, which are the new true ,True faith

Tiptopperoo

Post by Tiptopperoo » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:35 pm

BattleScape wrote:Great idea. I will be checking my lcoal Bunnings for the case, then looking for some of these trays. :)
You buy the same size cases from Autobarn and other automotive style shops I am told. They are exactly the same, just bout $5 cheaper, but dont come with a shoulder carry stray (which is kinda crap anyway).

And you don't have to go looking for the trays, just email me at minisofttransports@gmail.com and they will come to you!

Regards
Dave

Zepnix Games

Post by Zepnix Games » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:03 pm

I've got a set of the trays... look great... I'll be heading into Bendigo to look for the case one day- if I can find time when they're open....

mick
A Pony
A Pony
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 0

Post by mick » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:50 pm

I have three sets and recommend them.
Mick

red_bug_eyed_monsters

Agree!

Post by red_bug_eyed_monsters » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:10 pm

Yep bought a case and 2 sets of foam!

The guy is a pleasure to deal with and honest as well!

Cheers

RBEM

Cardinal Biggles

Post by Cardinal Biggles » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:13 pm

i have two sets of foam now and 4 cases! once you start..