2013 meeting dates GVS

All of the projects start small but normally end up huge!

Moderator: Bluewillow

Bluewillow
Master Brewer
Master Brewer
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 97

2013 meeting dates GVS

Post by Bluewillow » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:09 pm

GVS Meeting dates this year are confirmed.

Please be aware, you must become a member of the Goulburn Soldiers Club to play, this helps us retain our free use of the rooms, membership is only $8 a year, this gives you a discount for lunch, drinks and coffee, so is easily recouped over the year. Please become a member so we can still retain free use of the facility.

There has been a change however with Intra Clubs, we as a organisation must register as Good Sports Organisation ( I have done this already), which has a Alcohol policy, children policy, gambling policy etc this will not effect us really this year, but it will in future years, so we may need to become more formal in our structure to meet the new requirements, I will discuss this with most of you during the year.

Please let me know if you want to put on any games during the year and I can change the layout

Sunday March 17th Late Roman campaign games, other games

Sunday April 21st “Bloody April” WW1 air campaign, Late roman campaign, other games

Sunday May 19th WW2 Rapid Fire Early War Late Roman campaign, other games

Sunday June 16th WW2 rapid fire early War Late Roman campaign, other games

Friday night (if possible) 19th, Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st July. American Civil War “Bonnie Blue Flag” 1863 -2013 Gettysburg first, second and third day refights, Hampton road naval (seeking further ACW or Victorian period games)

Sunday August 18th WW2 rapid fire, Late Roman campaign, War Of The Roses Impetus, other games

Friday night (if possible) 13th, Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th September. Date under review re election
“It never Snows in September” Arnhem mega game. Rapid fire II

Sunday October 20th Napoleonic,s Late roman Campaign, other games

Friday 15th, Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th November.
“Australian Napoleonic Congress”

cheers
Matt
"if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything"

http://stormandconquest.blogspot.fr/
http://kampfgruppewillow.blogspot.fr/