Down the stairs and under the Tavern. A cool place where we work on our Brews.
Please post all WORK IN PROGRESS topics here.
- a Shandy
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:24 am
- Enter a number between 90 and 100: 95
Built these two S-Models Crusaders this evening in a hour
Comparison with the airfix kit (in the middle)
Four more boxes to complete a regiment.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4010
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:48 pm
- Enter a number between 90 and 100: 92
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
These will be great for my desert Brits.
- A Schooner
- Posts: 332
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:31 pm
- Enter a number between 90 and 100: 94
- Location: Perth WA
Was wondering how good they were, so thanks for postng as need to jump on this band wagon.
- The Slab
- Posts: 663
- Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:38 pm
- Enter a number between 90 and 100: 93
These got in underneath my radar, some jolly nice looking models. What camo do these wear?
- Master Brewer
- Posts: 875
- Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:02 pm
- Enter a number between 90 and 100: 99
- Location: NRW Germany
The airfix one...made up as a Beutepanzer ?