A Bridge Too Far - 13th and 14th September 2008

Plush chairs, maps , light tables and sand trays, efficent WAAFs and crusty Admirals , curtained windows and scrambled phones...the place to talk about the annual big game and those sort of events...and all the recruiting and planning of such
Tyberius
A Schooner
A Schooner
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 91

A Bridge Too Far - 13th and 14th September 2008

Postby Tyberius » Wed May 14, 2008 1:51 pm

You may be aware that Blue Willow (Matt) is doing his usual great stuff and is organising a American Civil War weekend on the 20th and 21st of September

So not to clash please pencil into your diary the 13th and 14th of September for the Bridge Too Far game.

This is an all weekend game and the Rapid Fire rules are easy to pick up and play during the game.

Please private message me if you are interested in joining in and provide your email address as well.

We play the game in 20mm (1/72nd scale as well as 1/76th scale)

The game is to be played again at the Defence Establishment Orchard Hill, NSW Australia (Near Penrith -Western Sydney), which was very successful last year. (Venue has been confirmed, in a training room to allow for the entire game to be set up)

I'm aiming to set up the entire game for 2008. That is 15 metres of terrain and between 1.8 to 2.4m wide

Please let me know if you are interested in playing so we can start assigning your command and working out what is needed.

cheers Ty
Last edited by Tyberius on Thu May 15, 2008 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The chickens have come home to roost,
But they are not ....... chickens
They are ....... Emus

Tyberius

Tyberius
A Schooner
A Schooner
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 91

Postby Tyberius » Thu May 15, 2008 11:44 pm

The chickens have come home to roost,

But they are not ....... chickens

They are ....... Emus