Brisbane Muster 2008

Plush chairs, maps , light tables and sand trays, efficent WAAFs and crusty Admirals , curtained windows and scrambled phones...the place to talk about the annual big game and those sort of events...and all the recruiting and planning of such
Admin Fella
Site Admin
Site Admin
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 92

Brisbane Muster 2008

Post by Admin Fella » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:14 am

This coming weekend the Brisbane Muster 2008 will be held at level 2 Chifley Hotel, George St, Brisbane.

If you are into historical wargamming, then the Muster is a great place to be this weekend. With a series of scenarios to be run it will be a good opportunity to see some of the various periods people wargame.

Castaway Arts, Fernvale Specialty Scenics, Elite Miniatures Battleline Scenics and of course BattleScape will be there.

http://www.castawayarts.com.au/

for details

Admin Fella
Site Admin
Site Admin
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 92

Post by Admin Fella » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:48 pm

Another great event organised by Gerry from Castaway Arts. Excellent selection of games and i had the pleasure of joining in on Scott, Nathan, Andrew and Co's 16th century Eatern European Extravaganza!! They continue to amaze me with the large number (several hundred Cavalry alone) beutifully painted miniatures and accessories they display. I hope Scott will post a link to pictures when available. :)

If you want a great little fun event to come along to, then book Easter Weekend next year.

greatwhitezulu
Master Brewer
Master Brewer

Post by greatwhitezulu » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:49 pm

Link please!