and some more

Plush chairs, maps , light tables and sand trays, efficent WAAFs and crusty Admirals , curtained windows and scrambled phones...the place to talk about the annual big game and those sort of events...and all the recruiting and planning of such
Cardinal Biggles

and some more

Postby Cardinal Biggles » Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:47 am

soapdodger

Postby soapdodger » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:51 pm

Forgive my ignorance Kendo, but what is the top Matilda II armed with? Thought about Littlejohn adaptor, but the barrel doesn't look right, flamethrower perchance?
Best regards,
John.

Cardinal Biggles

Postby Cardinal Biggles » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:31 am

It is a flamethrower....reckon that would have given the DAK a bit of a start if they had em in Tobruk

soapdodger

Postby soapdodger » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:50 am

Indeed! Still, love pics of the Aussie commandeered M13/40s, with roos painted on the sides..... 8) . Speaks volumes of their courage for sure to use an AFV that was so obviously not up to it, but better than the Brens they started off with,
Best regards,
John.

Rowdy
A Pony
A Pony
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 0

Postby Rowdy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:12 am

Nice Pics.

I visited Puckapunyal once, a few years ago.

One Daughter refused to get out of the car (even after many hours of travel.)
The other did, only to use the toilets.

I looked at tanks for as long as possible, then family pressure indicated it was time to move.

Next day, we had lunch at Hanging Rock.....unfortunately both children returned......
Dogs can't look up!

Cardinal Biggles

Postby Cardinal Biggles » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:14 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Rowdy email me your pass word and I will fix an avatar for you, include a pic of your choice..

Return to “The Chiefs of Staff Lounge”