Introduce yourself, say hello, or engage in a Tavern Foyer chit chat!
- A Schooner
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:57 pm
- Enter a number between 90 and 100: 0
- Location: Sydney, Australia
What the Aussie painting services out there? I am thinking about getting some 15mm AB Napoleonics painted up........
The obvious answer is Kendo (if you can afford him ... not sure he would do 15mm tho'), but then don't forget the ginger (Bluewillow) he will paint them well and I'm sure for a reasonable price ..... over to you Matt, promote yourself!
- Master Brewer
- Posts: 1639
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:13 pm
- Enter a number between 90 and 100: 97
- Location: Mayenne, Pays de Loire, France
which army, how many and what brand of fig, have spots in late nov and next Feb. let me know at the congress.
I do 15mm ,quite quickly, very nice..ABs are a bit of a pest what with all the different things going on with them..can do you 100 a week, every week if you want ..