anything 20mm at MOAB this weekend

Introduce yourself, say hello, or engage in a Tavern Foyer chit chat!
wargameroz
Master Brewer
Master Brewer

anything 20mm at MOAB this weekend

Post by wargameroz » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:34 pm

just wondering if there is anything 20mm wise at MOAB that is worthy of pulling me away from the painting sekd at MOAB this weekend

oz
the person who dies with the most unfinished stuff
wins

Arnhem_chris

Re: anything 20mm at MOAB this weekend

Post by Arnhem_chris » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Woz

Well I'm not putting anything of that ilk on, and when I spoke to the organiser a few days ago, and asked him if there would be any WWII demo/participation games, he said 'nope', so I would guess that covers your question?

A_C

wargameroz
Master Brewer
Master Brewer

Post by wargameroz » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:52 pm

AC

thanks, well I'll just stay at home and paint. Now the table has been moved and the lighting has improved tremendously (6 x double fluors instead of 6 x single) I will potter away down in the garage. According to the AP website there should be two packets at the PO to be picked up this afternoon with some TQD and Kelly's Heroes stuff to play with.

sad though but just not worth the trip without any 20mm stuff there and nobody will be carrying any 20mm terrain.

Oz
wins

Arnhem_chris

Post by Arnhem_chris » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Woz,

... see thats the problem when you limit yourself to one period and one scale .... thats why I tend to think of you as more of a collector than a gamer! ;)

A_C

wargameroz
Master Brewer
Master Brewer

Post by wargameroz » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:53 pm

AC

probably true, don't know when I last had a game, years ago, but the table is always there and people are always welcome to come and use it.

although the new 28mm Malaysia stuff coming out of Britannia's other arm inkermann might just tempt me, they look loverly

Oz
wins