I am angry

Introduce yourself, say hello, or engage in a Tavern Foyer chit chat!
Cardinal Biggles

I am angry

Post by Cardinal Biggles » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:53 am

and why are my posts deleted?...when I quite rightly reply to the infantile statements of Arnhem-Chris. I never bother , ever to begin anything with him, every exchange has been begun by him at my expense ..he has the problem but I will not, now or ever , sit back while he , or anybody other pusillanimous blowhard for that matter, has a free kick at me while and my several replies are deleted..it this happens here I will open the issue on a forum where I do the deleting and discuss it, loud and clear wherever and when ever I feel like it , giving links to the offensive post and discuss and any other grievances that I think are being heaped upon me .,so far I haven't been bothered to discuss this sort of thing elsewhere but if that self righteous and rather smug post remains posted I will regard it as having given me no room to move and no particular choice in the matter. As a matter of course I have saved this post as a draft and will forward to those who have some interest in the "fairness" of this forum.

Admin Fella
Site Admin
Site Admin
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 92

Re: I am angry

Post by Admin Fella » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:04 am

All posts between yourself and A_C deemed innapropriate are deleted as a matter of course. I think you will find them that this has been done for both. I see no direct reference to yourself at all in any of the current topics.

Feel free to discuss the matter with whomever, wherever you choose. I can only say that matters are dealt with as best they may, impartially as they may on here.

Larkspur

Post by Larkspur » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:25 am

I believe the rather snide reference to "self-appointed god" is the issue at hand:
http://ozwargaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3421

I confess that this entire conversation has descended to the school-yard. My observation, for what it is worth, is that The Cardinal is more sinned against than sinning and that Arnhem_Chris seems to have developed a strange and unhealthy fixation on him.

The Cardinal may no longer grace these halls as often as he did. This does not entitle others to blackguard him in absentia. That is at best cowardly and at worst infantile.

Can all parties agree to leave the insults at the door and we can all get on doing what we do best - living in a fantasy world of tin and plastic?

A note of caution to everyone. Putting an emoticon after a sarcastic remark does not and never has worked. Winking while you're shooting someone from the lip is still offensive. Covering yourself by including others in your "devastating" attempt at Wildean wit (cf the Bluewillow reference) is equally jejune (look it up).

After all, I would never criticise anyone who chose to define their on-line existence by self describing as a ten day failed experiment in military egoism, would I? Oh, sorry, I forgot. :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :-| :mrgreen:

Admin Fella
Site Admin
Site Admin
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 92

Post by Admin Fella » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:31 am

The "offending" comment has been deleted.

All must remember that everyone is not "privy" to the Idiosyncrasies and issues relating to any one person to person relationship or within any group of persons espcially if used in such a away to only be identifable by select persons and/or parties.

Regardless, this sort of thing is unhealthy. If anyone has issues regarding perceived offence in any post, please PM a moderator or myself directly.

regards
Mathew