DBA

The place to discuss all things from the Dark Ages to Medieval times.
Muzfish4

DBA

Post by Muzfish4 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:12 pm

Any other DBA players out there?

I got back into DBA (through the advice of Greg K. of Armidale) mainly because I have a bunch of old 15mm figures and wanted a simple, fun system that can be played in less than an hour, allowing for several games of the course of an evening.

Also, competitions only go for one day and allow me to face armies and players I normally wouldn't run into.

I have purchased a fair bit more of late and even managed to finish some things!

Cardinal Biggles

Post by Cardinal Biggles » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:16 pm

You need to buy a camera withj a little tripod and take some pics, people love pics, I don't know if Greg is a member of this organisation..

Muzfish4

Post by Muzfish4 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:18 pm

I might prevail upon the better half to let me use her camera over the break. Are there instructions for how to post a photo anywhere on the site?

gregorius
A Pony
A Pony
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 0

Post by gregorius » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:23 pm

Hi Murray and Chris,

Yes I have joined this illustrious :wink: group. Murray I would think that you would have to post your images on some web space and use the "IMG" button to make the link to the images. Like this one:

Regards,
Greg

Dienekes, remarked with a laugh, 'Good. Then we'll have our battle in the shade.' - Herodotus, The Histories, 7.226

Muzfish4

Post by Muzfish4 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:31 pm

Hey Greg,

Good to see you here. Nice picture too.

Once I have photographs ready to upload I'll play around with 'em and try to post them here.

Are you playing all 3 days at Cancon & what armies will you take?

Cardinal Biggles

Post by Cardinal Biggles » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:18 pm

Muzfish4 wrote:I might prevail upon the better half to let me use her camera over the break. Are there instructions for how to post a photo anywhere on the site?
buy a cheap tripod and learn how to use the timer button, MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE

Cardinal Biggles

Post by Cardinal Biggles » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:18 pm

i posted a guide on how to upload pictures at the Public Bar..

Cardinal Biggles

Post by Cardinal Biggles » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:19 pm

Hello Greg, good to see you!!!

gregorius
A Pony
A Pony
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 0

Post by gregorius » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:42 am

Muzfish4 wrote:Hey Greg,

Good to see you here. Nice picture too.

Once I have photographs ready to upload I'll play around with 'em and try to post them here.

Are you playing all 3 days at Cancon & what armies will you take?
Hi Murray,

Yes I will be at CANCON for all 3 days. I am taking Cilician Armenians with a Seljuk Tuk ally for BBDBA on the first 2 days. Not sure what I will use for the straight DBA comp. Maybe Early Byzantines, Kn of St John or Early Bulgars, or perhaps something out of the blue.
Greg

Dienekes, remarked with a laugh, 'Good. Then we'll have our battle in the shade.' - Herodotus, The Histories, 7.226