Wargods terrain

Where you can chat and talk about everything not historical!
Muzfish4

Wargods terrain

Post by Muzfish4 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:03 am

Deleted as I no longer wish to support this site due to poor "moderation".
Last edited by Muzfish4 on Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cardinal Biggles

Post by Cardinal Biggles » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:15 am

I bought some of them at Leviathan, so did Robbie, great fro Warmaster as well..

greatwhitezulu
Master Brewer
Master Brewer

Post by greatwhitezulu » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:54 pm

Nice!

Is there much happening on the Wargods front gamewise? I have an Asar/ Heru army I would like to trot out although I haven't played the most recent edition of the rules.

Cardinal Biggles

Post by Cardinal Biggles » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:01 pm

I just went to the site and bought some bits..

Muzfish4

Post by Muzfish4 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:05 pm

Did you tell 'em I send you? :D

Cardinal Biggles

Post by Cardinal Biggles » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:24 pm

it was a bit mechanical they didn't seem to ask...

procopius

Re: Wargods terrain

Post by procopius » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:42 pm

Muzfish4 wrote:Warpuppy in QLD have started carrying a rather cheap range of generic resin desert pieces. Can't remember who makes them, but I think it is an Australian manufacturer. Here's a link to their store:

http://www.warpuppy.com/scenery-c-81.html

Here's a photo of the painted product with a WIP To-Tanem (sort of the same size as a Dwarf) and a couple of Anubi (more or less man sized). All are 25/8mm miniatures.

The static grass and other embelishments are my own additions.

The useful thing in Wargods about having a large number of smaller pieces, apart from the look of it, is that it gives the Typhon assasin a lot of scope for their hidden deployment.

I will definitly be getting more of these pieces as they are quite cheap, paint up very easily and look rather good too.

They are indeed made by an Australian manufacturer - me, Glynn from Fernvale Specialty Scenics at Fernvale. Thank you for your kind words about my pieces. :)

BTW, It was nice to meet you, Your Eminence, at CanCon over the weekend just gone.

Cheers,

Cardinal Biggles

Post by Cardinal Biggles » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:45 pm

and very nice to meet you to mate and thanks for the nuce little bits you gave me, they shall join the club terrain when I finish them, I took a couple of pics of your painted stuff and when I get time I will post them , your stuff is totally excellent... and we are yet to see some truly dedicated 20mm stuff?