For discussion regarding all things to do with our emergence from the Dark Ages to the Seven Years War, FIW, AIW and everything else through the Age of Reason.
Pz. that was quite a "curly" one..I bleat ' no more' , could I shepherd you lot away from such awful puns, they are a bit woolly after all
- The Slab
- Posts: 505
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:53 pm
Okay- I give up!
Baah, ewe don't have to be Rambo to know wether ewe've ceased to be amulesing. It can be shear murder.
Now have we got that out of our system, chaps?
Back on topic.
well starkers I am totally flocked...you have shorn me of comments
- A Middy
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:45 pm
- Enter a number between 90 and 100: 0
- Location: Sitting down and facing forward in Ontario, Canada
You're not going sheepish on us, are you, Cardinal Biggles?
arrrgh..I have to fleece this place!!I am not sure I can wether this much more..
Seems the cardinal has pulled the wool over his eyes and had to shear away from the conversation that's been rammed down his throat. The poor little lamb...
this thread has to get the chop
- Master Brewer
- Posts: 1639
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:13 pm
- Enter a number between 90 and 100: 97
- Location: Mayenne, Pays de Loire, France
mmm tag ottomans very tasty, lots of red and green and white and some blue!
I have actually forgotten what this thread is about..