prussians

For discussion regarding all things to do with our emergence from the Dark Ages to the Seven Years War, FIW, AIW and everything else through the Age of Reason.
Cardinal Biggles

prussians

Post by Cardinal Biggles » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:21 pm

saw this on the TMP pages...excellent.......

Admin Fella
Site Admin
Site Admin
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 92

Re: prussians

Post by Admin Fella » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:28 pm

KendoHawkwood wrote:saw this on the TMP pages...excellent.......
Saw what?

Cardinal Biggles

Post by Cardinal Biggles » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:33 pm

Cardinal Biggles

Post by Cardinal Biggles » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:27 am

The site is closed now apparently some big problems, anybody got a site for these figures? I wanted to buy some when wealthy..

Pz. Ferdinand
The Slab
The Slab

Post by Pz. Ferdinand » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:25 pm

An interesting line, but worth the problems involved?

Pz. Ferdinand
The Slab
The Slab

Post by Pz. Ferdinand » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:54 pm

Question for the Cardinal (aka Pz. Xavier); do you think the Eureka Saxons can be used for some Prussian Regts? If so, which ones? (I`m in the process of painting two of the Saxon musicians up as the music for Prussian Garrison Regt Vl)

Cardinal Biggles

Post by Cardinal Biggles » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:57 pm

Pz. Ferdinand wrote:Question for the Cardinal (aka Pz. Xavier); do you think the Eureka Saxons can be used for some Prussian Regts? If so, which ones? (I`m in the process of painting two of the Saxon musicians up as the music for Prussian Garrison Regt Vl)
well as they don't have collars none...but if you wanted to paint collars on, then ant regiments with swedish cuff and no lapels
Last edited by Cardinal Biggles on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pz. Ferdinand
The Slab
The Slab

Post by Pz. Ferdinand » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:09 pm

Well, I don`t think a little thing like a collar should stand in the way of happiness.Fortunately, as it happens, the Prussian Garrison Regts didn`t have collars ( or reputations),either. Their cuffs were round, which is pretty close to Swedish except the buttons are in the wrong place.Still, overall, they are sounding like a pretty good match. I don`t know, though, what equipment the Saxons are wearing and whether it is markedly different to the Prussian. Any ideas there Cardinal?

Cardinal Biggles

Post by Cardinal Biggles » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:16 pm

Pz. Ferdinand wrote:Well, I don`t think a little thing like a collar should stand in the way of happiness.Fortunately, as it happens, the Prussian Garrison Regts didn`t have collars ( or reputations),either. Their cuffs were round, which is pretty close to Swedish except the buttons are in the wrong place.Still, overall, they are sounding like a pretty good match. I don`t know, though, what equipment the Saxons are wearing and whether it is markedly different to the Prussian. Any ideas there Cardinal?
very similar, canteen, cartidge box similar indeed, if you can live with cuff thing i think they would pass muster indeed..and almost in fact