Modern Indonesian Troops - 28mm

A place where one can discuss Wartime Miniatures Group Build projects.
Dropbear
Master Brewer
Master Brewer
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 0

Modern Indonesian Troops - 28mm

Post by Dropbear » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:44 pm

Modern Indonesian Soldiers to go with Eureka's Modern Australian Range (Infantry and SAS) - 28mm scale.

The good thing about the Indo forces as the different types more or less have the same look. To that end, apart from weapon variants, headdress will be the main difference in the figures.

Headdress: Boonie Hat, Beret and Kevlar Helmet.

Suggested Figures (but not limited to): Rifleman, Rifleman w/ Grenade launcher, LMG, NCO, Sig, Officer, Support weapon crews, Sniper.

These figures will cover the basic armed forces, marines and special forces, so the potential use for them is large.

I have a reasonable amount of info on the Indo Military, so if there is enough interest i will post more here, including a link to scenario settings i have written up, weapons used and the military system.

I would give my left nut to have this range made... but i hope it doesn't come to that :lol:

Luke

Re: Modern Indonesian Troops - 28mm

Post by Luke » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:43 pm

Ive no idea about their combat effectiveness but most of the Indo units certainly look the part!

Dropbear
Master Brewer
Master Brewer
Enter a number between 90 and 100: 0

Post by Dropbear » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:15 pm

If i assure you they are excellent troops would you order some? :lol:

Luke

Post by Luke » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:52 pm

Sorry mate not really my interest at the moment ...but you have my moral support :lol: